How to sign up for the workshop?
- Select the type of workshop you would like to sign up.
- Make an appointment with us by Whatsapp or SMS only : 94379452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably 3 weeks in advance.
- with your Name and contact number, and start date ( pls note, currently the workshop is only on Saturday).
- A non-refundable 50% deposit via bank transfer to POSB Saving 113-08771-4 is required at least 2 weeks in advance upon registration, balance and materials fee (if any) to be paid in CASH on the 1st session.
- For Trial lesson / Individual Project Workshops, payment in FULL via bank transfer upon registration.
- Please note that the date/ time is confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit.
What type of workshop do you have?
- Bead Jewellery Making
- Beads Stitching.
How much is the workshop ?
We have different types of workshops, with different prices and durations, so please refer to the individual workshops for the details.
- Bead Jewellery Making Workshop (Beginner)
- Bead Jewellery Making Workshop (Intermediate)
- Beads Stitching Workshop (Using needle and thread)
Where is the workshop conducted?
- All workshop are held at Clementi Ave 6.
When can I start my lesson and what are the timings for the workshop?
- Our workshop is only available on Saturday, from 12noon ~ 6pm.
- Please call us for an appointment at least 2 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Please refer to the individual workshops for the durations, as different workshops have different durations.
- Min 1 to start, Max 5 students
Are materials included ?
- Materials are included only for Bead Jewellery Making Workshop (Beginner)
- When stduents complete the Beginner workshop, they are at a level of competence where they love to select their own materials. That is why materials are not included for Intermediate levels.
- Please refer to the above workshops link for more details.
- Sorry, no, as our workshop prices are already very competitive.
- You must purchase all materials from us ( with 10% discount for most of the findings and beads ).
- We provide beading mat and pliers during the workshop.